Special enrichment activities (field trips and in-house presentations) are included throughout the school year.
- For toddlers and primary ages, psychomotor activities, arts, and crafts are integrated in the curriculum. Music, and Spanish. Coding is offered to Advanced Elementary grades and up.
- Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle school students participate in our annual Literacy and Creative Writing, Math and Geometry, and Science Fairs.
- Our Elementary and Middle School students participate once a year in our “Who Wants to be a Scholar” program, a fun and friendly academic contest.
- Physical education is offered to Advanced Primary/Kindergarten through Middle grades.
- Elementary and Middle School receive instruction in fine arts.
- Our Student Council holds an important position within our school and also reaches out to the larger community as responsible and involved members. They raise funds to donate to humanitarian projects, visit nursing home residents and bring them gifts of art and song, and organize food/toy drives to help needy families.
- Grace, courtesy, and moral values are part of our daily curriculum. Our students acquire a solid foundation in both academics and ethics.