According to some reports, in the fall of 2020, more than half of college students reported struggling to complete their coursework and finding it more difficult to focus due to the effects of the pandemic. That stress last year has been felt by the younger students too.
So if your kids struggle to keep up with their study time, you might need measures to help them refocus.
Here are some helpful ways how to help your kids improve their study habits:
- Designate fixed studying and school work areas.
- Eliminate distraction and set regular but short breaks.
- Set a fixed time to study and give them regular praise and prizes.
- Reassess them regularly and enroll them in a reliable academic school.
- Make use of at-home learning technology and encourage them to watch educational shows.
If you are looking for a learning institute in Texas with excellent learning programs and consists of reliable educators, then our school might be perfect for your child.
As a trusted Montessori School in Houston, Texas, we at Montessori Learning Institute are dedicated to nurturing each child’s love of learning and guiding them to strive to reach excellence.
We assure you that your child will be taught in a loving, safe, and stimulating environment, and they will achieve their full potential.
If you want to know more about the Montessori society or the programs we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Leave a Reply