If a child gets easily distracted, there could be a chance that they might be having a hard time learning and developing cognitive skills. And, of course, as parents, you need to do something about it.
The first thing you should do is ask the academic school they are attending if they did well in class and what subjects or activities they find difficult. Once you have already determined their weak areas, this is the time for you to do the following tips:
- Find screen-free activities and hobbies that you think they can enjoy.
- Always give them a healthy breakfast and encourage them to exercise daily.
- Make sure they don’t get dehydrated and let them play some memory games.
- Provide a good bedtime routine for them to alleviate their concentration problems.
- Break some of their large tasks into manageable pieces and use high-quality learning materials.
If you think that your kids are unproductive with their current school, this can be a sign for you to look for a new learning institute in Texas for them.
When it comes to providing a high-quality educational program and producing excellent students, Montessori Learning Institute is the one you can rely on.
As a Montessori School in Houston, Texas, our classrooms are well equipped with the finest Montessori materials and other high-quality learning materials. Our students manipulate educational materials until they understand the underlying concepts. We teach our students using solid instructional techniques, including phonics for reading.
Please feel free to reach us if you want to know more about our programs.
Leave a Reply